A Pennsylvania late-November wedding can sometimes take a turn for the worst in regards to weather, but Katie and Nate's November day is what every couple prays and hopes for! Katie and Nate tied the knot at Westminster College (where they met!) in Wallace Memorial chapel on a beautifully sunny day. They incorporated SO MANY personal details into their wedding day, from the flowers to the cocktail hour food! Some of my personal favorite details include:
- Flowers by her uncle, who just so happens to be a florist!
- Photos in front of the residence hall (Shaw) where they first met (adorable)!
- Nate (the groom) wore his grandfather's cuff links and watch.
- Katie wrapped a piece of her childhood blanket around her floral bouquet.
- Each groomsman had his favorite sports team on his socks!
- The kielbasa at the reception was made by Nate’s family and the applesauce is Katie’s grandfather’s recipe.
- Nate knew from the first time he tasted the pepperoni rolls Katie made him while watching a Steeler game together, that he was in trouble - they were served during the cocktail hour!
All parts of their wedding day were absolutely beautiful and so heartfelt! Congratulations on your marriage, Katie and Nate! We were so honored to be a part of your day!
Ceremony: Wallace Memorial Chapel (Westminster College)
Reception: Palermo Center
Getting Ready Location: The Jacqueline House
Bride's Dress: Morilee
Bridesmaid Dresses: Morilee
Hair & Makeup: Rebecca's Salon
Tuxes/Suites: Joseph A. Bank
DJ: Andy Borts
Flowers: Mike Zimmerman (bride's uncle!)
Caterer: Monica's Catering
Cake: Jessica Kennedy
Videographer: Peter Chace
Honeymoon: Sunday Night Football - Steelers vs. Packers
Pittsburgh Wedding Photographer: Jenna Hidinger Photography